Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Predictability



Hey - to all those that actually read this ridiculous thing.

New Hampshire has become so predictable. It's the end of April and once again we have flooding just like last April. Last April we were forced into a hotel room for 3 days because the flooding caused us to loose power and our phone for 2 weeks. Oh well such is life. Thankfully we live on the ridge so no water got into the house. The upside is the ocean waves are gorgeous right now! So next comes May and the beautiful weather so I imagine I'll be on the motorcycle ever second and I can't wait.
On Thursday we're leaving for Las Vegas! I can't wait to actually be there but I'm terrified to be on the plane. I can't stand not having any control over the airplane. So prayers would be much appreciated ;o) I'm not sure exactly everything I'm going to do in Vegas but I know I'm going to go to the zoo and aquarium. I do that everywhere I go - it's my favorite of course! There's also a museum of the history of the south (texas, nevada, new mexico) you know all that so I really want to go there and learn some things. Of course the whole time I'm out there I have to be working on my monologue for LA which (in my opinion) isn't going very well but whatever I guess I just have to work harder.
So I guess that's all for now. I gotta get myself some breakfast.

Peace!

p.s. that pic is from short sands beach up in York, ME from April of '07.

No comments: